69th Annual Meeting | Rochester, Minnesota – June 13-16, 2018
Rochester is consistently recognized as a “Top 10” city in many categories, including “Best place to: live, raise a family, start a business, and grow old.”
Nicknamed the “Med City” because of Mayo Clinic’s long and prominent history within the community, Rochester is Minnesota’s third largest city.
With a population of nearly 112,000, and more than 2.5 million visitors each year, Rochester has the feel of a medium-sized city while offering many big-city amenities and cosmopolitan flavour.
Where we’re staying
Our host hotel for the 2018 CGS is Rochester’s Rochester Marriott Mayo Clinic located at 101 1st Avenue SW, Rochester, MN 55902.
NOTE: “Continental Gynecologic Society” rates valid until May 23, 2018.
Rochester Marriott Mayo Clinic
DIAL (877) 623-7775 Standard Room $239
Kahler Grand & Towers Hotel
DIAL (800) 533-1655
Executive Room $199 | Corner Suite $439 | Towers Hotel – Studio Room $339
What we’re planning
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- CGS Council Meeting
- Welcome & Registration
- Minnesota Fare & Reception
Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Breakfast & Presidential Address
- Scientific Talks
- Spouses & Friends: Mayo Art Tour
- Lunch at the Mayowood Stone Barn & Mayowood Mansion Tour
- Brazillian dinner at the home of Mani & Mari Trabuco
Friday, June 15, 2018
- Continental Breakfast; Scientific Talks at Mayo Clinic – Gonda Building
- Spouses & Friends – Tour & Class at Dan Abraham Healthy Living Centre
- Regional Highlights: Minnesota Museum of Marine Art in Winona & National Eagle Centre in Wabasha
- Dinner at Nosh Restaurant in Lake City overlooking Lake Pepin Harbour
Saturday, June 16, 2018
- Scientific Agenda & Business Meeting
- President’s Spouse Reception
- Afternoon for golf, shopping, spa, etc.
- Cocktail Reception, Dinner & Dancing
Saturday afternoon options include golfing at Somerby Golf Course, the Rejuvenate Spa at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Centre, a walking tour with Allie Good, a bike ride with Mani Trabuco, or reserve a shuttle ride to Mall of America.
Getting Here – Y’all Come
Air travel into Rochester International Airport (RST) is easy with daily full-sized jet service from Atlanta, Chicago and Minneapolis airports via Delta Airlines, American Airlines and United Airlines.
Download the meeting brochure here – [PDF]